My place for scraps, snaps, old and new news

...

May 26, 2008

Hello Heru


Meet my cousin, Heru Mokoginta (update: sorry: Sutrisno, Mokoginta is his mother, and my aunts, family name). He is involved in building thousands of homes for Bandar Aceh, in order to rebuild the area after the Tsunami. Ánd he is online - we spent about an hour today to talk to eachother (with lots of delays) with Skype :-) Heru is the oldest son of om Hadji Sutrisno and tante Layana Mokoginta (my father's younger sister).

1 comment:

Heru_Soetrisno said...

Hi Layana,
Actualy my family name (surname) is Soetrisno (Mokoginta belong to my Mom, Aunt Layana). Soetrisno based on my Father' name, Hadi Soetrisno, but since he had us, the Soetrisno became Family name.
Now, my kids also use Soetrisno as Family name. Family name in North Sulawesi (as well as Bolaang Mongondow), I think came from Dutch' culture and Dutch came from Germany, History of Dutch given Names.
My dear Cousin, I hope we will meet in Kotamobagu soon.
Tabi bo Tanob